Breakthroughs

breakthrough (noun) -> Definition: progress -> Synonyms : advance, development, discovery, find, finding, gain, improvement, invention, leap, progress, quantum leap, rise, step forward. -> Synopsis : Life is one BIG learning experience. "Breakthroughs" is a personal log of my journey through the final frontiers of outer space and my inner self. <-

Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2005

It never rains but it pours

It's 3:57pm and I find myself at another Starbucks again. This time, it's the one at the Amcorp Mall, PJ.

At the rate I'm going, I should find the list of all Starbucks in KL and cover each and everyone! That will be an interesting achievement. I have been the following Starbucks so far :

1. Evergreen Hotel, Penang (the one behind it, next to MPH)
2. The Summit, Subang Jaya
3. Amcorp Mall, PJ
4. KLCC, downtown KL
5. Jaya Supermarket, PJ
6. KL Plaza, downtown KL
7. Carrefour, Subang Jaya
8. Ikano Power Center, Damansara
9. 1Utama (new wing)
10. Damansara Uptown
11. Mont Kiara
12. Borders@Berjaya Times square

The are 16 branches in Selangor and 30 branches in KL. That makes 46 and I have only covered 12 out of 46. Maybe we should have a Starbukcs Blogathon! Anyone care to join me? Or do you want to guess which Starbucks I'm going to be at next ?

Now back to the topic of the blog - It's pouring in, the work I mean. I have 4 assignments and 2 proposals due this week and a half. The due dates - 30 Aug, 1 Sept, 3 Sept and two on 5 Sept and 6 sept. But I will definitely try my best to blogs in between breaks!

Speaking of work - Little O was crying all the way to school this morning, after 1 week of holidays, she seemed to have forgotten that schools still exist. Here we go again ...

Happy Merdeka Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home