Breakthroughs

breakthrough (noun) -> Definition: progress -> Synonyms : advance, development, discovery, find, finding, gain, improvement, invention, leap, progress, quantum leap, rise, step forward. -> Synopsis : Life is one BIG learning experience. "Breakthroughs" is a personal log of my journey through the final frontiers of outer space and my inner self. <-

Google
 
Web This Blog

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Zombied

2 days, 16 tables, 20 pages, 27 slides, 42 forms, 6500 words and it's finally done. I've finished the writing project at 3.42pm, September 4th 2005.

I've slept only 8 hours in the past 2 days and I am such a zombie! I used to be able to go 2 days without sleep and still get back to work. But that was 10 years ago.

I promised Little O that I'd take her out tonight. Mrs. O was also looking forward to visit the latest Tesco at Shah Alam.

So now we're back from the shopping and Mr. O is now writing his blog. Mrs. O and Little O are very happy now and it makes it all worthwhile!

But right now uuggh! I feel very numb all over, and the worst part is that I still have to get up and go to work tomorrow ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home