Breakthroughs

breakthrough (noun) -> Definition: progress -> Synonyms : advance, development, discovery, find, finding, gain, improvement, invention, leap, progress, quantum leap, rise, step forward. -> Synopsis : Life is one BIG learning experience. "Breakthroughs" is a personal log of my journey through the final frontiers of outer space and my inner self. <-

Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I am still here

I've decided to check out my own blog and realised that my last posting was more than 4 years ago!

How time flies.

My last posting was at the time that I took up a new job at a US based IT multinational company - it was IBM actually.

Coincidentally I have just left IBM for another job in October 2009.

Baby O is now 9 years old and in Standard 2 now.

Mummy O is still is an IT project manager but in a different company. She's didn't change her job though, the company got acquired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home