Breakthroughs

breakthrough (noun) -> Definition: progress -> Synonyms : advance, development, discovery, find, finding, gain, improvement, invention, leap, progress, quantum leap, rise, step forward. -> Synopsis : Life is one BIG learning experience. "Breakthroughs" is a personal log of my journey through the final frontiers of outer space and my inner self. <-

Google
 
Web This Blog

Sunday, July 24, 2005

My busiest 10 days of the year.

I have been so extremely busy with work for the past 10 days of so.

On top of my regular full time work, I have been on 2 writing assignments. Doing the research work has been very exhausting indeed. I have been staying up until 2 to 3 am everyday, read no less than 50 articles in my preparation to write a white paper for a client. This industry, technology and policy analysis article is expected to be no more than 25 pages. And it is not finished yet! Well, the first draft is already out, ready to be reviewed by the editor. There will be some "polishing" needed for the next 2 days to make the essay more fluid and coherent in its arguments. It's due on 26 July, Tuesday.

But that is not the end of it! Another article, approximately 1200-1500 works is going to be due on 31 July!

Hmmmm ... I did blog about "Pen for Hire" and right after that, all these things happened. I'm not complaining, in fact I am getting well paid for the work, it was more than what I expected but not as much as what I get paid for my full time work .... yet.

Just be careful what you wish for ... it might just come true.

Sorry to have left you folks without a word for more than 10 days. I ahve very much alive and I have every intention of fulfilling my promise of concluding the "Last in A class or First in C Class" blog.

Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home